The Basics

So here it is. This is my new blog I just created, and it will be the best way for everyone to stay up to date on my life next year while I'm away studying abroad in Spain.

I just received the news a few days ago that I've been officially accepted into the AFS-Spain student exchange program, and that they've found me a host family.

My host family lives in the center of Madrid. I will have a mom and a dad, a sister one year younger than me almost to the day (15), and a brother Logan's age (11). I just contacted them for the first time today, and I'm very excited to get to know them.

The experience will last for about 10 months. I will depart on September 4, 2010, and return July 1, 2011.

I have a six hour orientation tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes...

Until next time,
Jake.


2 comments to "The Basics"

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bellingham, Washington, United States