Final Report Card

I finished school on June 7th, but today I finally got my final grades. I'm so glad to be done. The whole Spanish school thing- been there, done that, not gonna do it again. But I do have good some good memories from it. So that's good.

I passed all of my classes except for Philosophy, but I always knew I wasn't going to pass it. Long story, and that's for another time. But it's the first class I've ever failed in my life! I feel like that's a life experience I always needed, so I'm gonna take it in a good way :)

So, here are my grades (just like before, they're on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best)

  • English - 10
  • Economics - 10
  • Technology - 10
  • P.E. - 10
  • Spanish Language & Literature - 8
  • Contemporary World History - 6
  • Science - 5
  • Math - 5
  • Philosophy - 1


1 comments to "Final Report Card"

  • I have read only a bit of your blog. Did your school in the States give you credit for all these classes? Did the grades get worked into your overall GPA?
    thanks, Blaine

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bellingham, Washington, United States