Real Madrid Game: √ Check.


Last Wednesday, November 10th, two of my neighbors, their cousin, Mateo, and I went to Real Madrid game. It was against Murcia, and Real Madrid ended up winning 5 to 1!

I had a really good time, and it was really fun, and after seeing how great it was, I think I'll have to go back for another game. About a week ago I finally wrote down my bucket list of things to do in Spain before I leave, and of course going to a game was on it.  That's one more down, and God knows how many more to go, as my list is constantly growing. But I think this is the first time in my life that I'm getting things done really quickly, but I guess it helps that they're all things I want to do really bad, so procrastination isn't an option.

The other things that I've already crossed off are to go to the Toro and the Parque de Atracciones. And other one's will get crossed off soon, like to visit Toledo, and make a dinner for my host family (Thanksgiving).

Here are some of my favorite ones I've written down so far:
  • Learn to like tomato (Tomatoes have always looked so good, but I've never liked the taste, and since they're used in so many foods here, I figure I might as well try to learn to like tomato, and actually, I'm starting to enjoy it already)
  • Visit every Metro station in the centro (So far I've been to 123 out of 194)
  • Fail a class (What? I've never done it before, and it's sure to happen here. It's a good life experience, right?)
  • Be able to use Spanish slang without sounding like a retard that's trying too hard
  • Go to Barcelona
  • Understand at least one entire class of Philosophy
Here are some of the pictures I took from the game:











4 comments to "Real Madrid Game: √ Check."

  • i like your bucket list. I dont like tomatoes either.. and infact when i first came here i didnt like Mandarines but im eating them everyday now! :P
    So jelous you got to go to an actual game!

  • Love the list....
    On the tomatoes I was starting to think it was a Sudden Valley thing!! LOL

    I'm jealous also that you went to a game.

  • hahahaha so not only am i jealous, i was reading your list and i was thinking ..."possible,possible,possible,..." and then i got to your last one and i was like

    HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK! hahahaha :D

  • Lol I remember that game, 5-0 to Real Madrid.
    Now they scored 7-0 vs some 2nd Spanish league team.
    Gotta love Real Madrid, I`ll visit the Classico next year :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bellingham, Washington, United States