Trimester Two: Report Card

Two down, one to go. And I've improved quite a bit since the first trimester, so I'm really happy about that.

Actually, I was really scared as to how my grades for this trimester were going to turn out, because I had a really bad low point in school throughout January and February. I was just starting to get out of it when all of my tests hit. All at once. Which wasn't fun because all of a sudden I had to study for tests in nine classes, of material that took 3 months to learn, all in two weeks, knowing that the grades on the tests would become my grades in the classes. You gotta love a little stress, right?

And afterwards, I couldn't believe how I actually did, and I only failed one class. Once again, grades are given on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the highest, and 5 and up are all passing grades. So, here we go:

  1. English:   10 (I love being able to not pay attention a single day, and then just ace the test)
  2. Technology:   10 (fun and easy, and something I actually enjoy)
  3. Economics:   9 (by far my favorite class, my goal is a 10 for next trimester)
  4. Physical Education:   9 (easy enough)
  5. Sciences of the Contemporary World:   6 (I just realized we haven't done a single experiment all year. What kind of science class is this? Definitely not very contemporary...)
  6. Contemporary World History:   6 (reached my goal of passing this class this semester!)
  7. Mathematics:   5 (so.boring. it's a struggle for me to pay attention)
  8. Spanish Language & Literature:   5 (I actually earned it this time around)
  9. Philosophy:   1 (haha....whatever.)


1 comments to "Trimester Two: Report Card"

  • SOOOO...
    you're 2 for 2 in philosophy. I say go for broke & fail it all the way. If it doesn't hurt your grades back home.
    OR
    are you stuborn enough to past it in the last trimester to show the teacher you could past??
    Just askin'
    What your "POV" on it?? Besides "whatever"
    L :D

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bellingham, Washington, United States